Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thanks for the well wishes!

Hey Peeps,

I'm a little slow, ok a lot slow, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes, and prayers and all that jazz for when I had my surgery. I'm sure it was fun times for all. I'm doing pretty good, I feel like 1000 times better, and have had about 10 people that see me on a regular basis tell me that I sound like my old self again. I'm trying to figure out how I sounded, but pretty much think it was mostly just beasty. I don't rip people's heads off when they ask me questions, so, HOORAY!!

Here are some pics of the flowers that I got. The yellow and red/orange flowers are from Ang (Mom's DUP ladies LOVED Them!!), the White and pink are from Jean, the yellow are from my friend Jen, and the re-gifted one single rose is from Bird (ha-ha Birdlett), and the balloons are from Bird.

Seriously, Thanks again to everyone, especially mom and dad who had to cater to my every whim (I made dad pour my milk-fun stuff like that...)





5 comments:

  1. see, peops really do love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers Ern. We're glad you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was nice of you to post that Ern. And wowza, those really are pretty. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of flowers. I never get noth. Even Calebovitch doesn't get me flowers anymore. I just want to say ooh-la la. They are super pretty!
    P.S. And glad you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete