Thursday, April 30, 2009

I cut off another 9 inches!!!

Hey Peeps,

Aunt Nancy at 5pm today asked me to go with her to get a haircut. I went and they asked me if I wanted to cut my hair also, I told them I have wanted a A-Line bob for awhile since my friend that is a redhead with a fat face did it, and I thought mabes it would look cute on me too, so I did it!! They told me I was one inch shy of donating to locks for love (have to have 10) and then I got a A-Line bob. I hope I can keep it, cuz I think I like it this length. I've wanted short hair for awhile now. I'm only posting a pic of the back of it, cuz my face is nast. So here it is, my new bob~~

6 comments:

  1. This is bird speaking for all of us here at mom and dads Its stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty cute Ern! I kind of want to see the front too, but I guess I'll settle for the back until I see ya. Doesn't it feel so much nicer to have short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, pretty darn good. The wind on my neck scared the sh-poop out of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks cute! Mabes you could put the front on as well, ya know, for those of us who don't see you ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet to the face it too ugly comment. It looks cute so far. Huge difference, I hope you love it. I think shorter hair is a bit funner to style. But I don't have much of a style, so ya gotta take that coming from me.

    ReplyDelete