Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here they are: Bunny pops



I made some bunny pops and thought I'd show them to the peops around. I feel like I should open up my own kitchen cafe. These didn't turn out nearly as cute as I thought they were going to, but they tasted pretty good. Only pretty good though, Grey summed it up when he said, "those white ones make my tummy hurt." I never had a hurting stomach, just wanted to throw up a little, but only a little. They were super sweet and made you need a drink of water.

7 comments:

  1. Hol,

    That looks like all kinds of fun. What are they made of? Please don't tell me straight up white chocolate. Did it take you forever? Did you do them with someone? Did you have to handpaint every face? Torch and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hol, Are you sure you don't want to call them "Piggy Pops"? Cause they really look like little piggies to me? Pigs taste good too. From Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny pops were so cute and delish Holl. Thanks so much for bringing them. Although i have to admit, after you told me about the ones that kind of made ya feel sick, i didn't ever try that color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind making some piggy pops. that will be my next project. I started doing them with the famous Melinda, but she had to bail so I ended up doing most of them by myself. Yep, hand paint all faces. They're made of cake balls--cake and frosting mixed together and then shaped into balls and dipped in white chocolate or pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holl those are the cutest. And holy smokes, you painted all those faces. Good work they are dang cute. I have to say, it doesn't sound like that much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Josh D. They look all cute and fun, but like they could be torch cuz it looks like they would take forever. I think they are super cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Hol,
    Pretty darn cute and I bet a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete