Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend in Rexburg

Saylor got out of control one of the days. She was so hyper and just flying around the room in some sort of delirous (sp) stage. Poor Mag was who had to deal with her but it was pretty stinkin funny.
He was running from her and she was chasing him thinking it was a game and she just kept plowing into him and pushing him over and trying to hug him.


So Josh layed down on the ground and we knew he would fall asleep if he did. So we decided to dog pile on him. I was in on that part, but got away and then started taking pictures.
Josh decided to make Linz and Bird kiss. It was pretty stinkin hilarious. Us watchers were laughing our heads off and Bird and Linz were fighting as hard and they could to try and not kiss each other.
They both came up with carpet indentations in their faces.
This was an action shot of them rolling around before the "kissing" started.
Another action shot.

So Dres can sound just like Megan Joy from American Idol. Its pretty crazy and dang good so I thought you would all want to hear it. Try singing like her on your own, it turns out, its not easy and Dres can do it dang good. Its pretty dang awesome!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry my camera is the worst. Sometimes it takes normal pictures and lots of times, they are fuzzy and I'm not really sure why. So sorry half of them are fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I loved all the pics and knowing I would have loved to see all that stuff that went down. I can imagine laughing my head off throughout all the kissing between Baby and Bird.
    Plus, holy cow. Dres is freaking good! She sounds exactly like Megan Joy. I loved her and wanted her to go further in the competition cuz I knew she was someone I would totally listen to on the radio. Turns out, all I need to do is call Dres and have her sing for me. That was crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was crazy of Dres. Holy cow, you sound exactly like her Dres. Pretty impressive. I wanted her to go farther too, I liked her a lot, all except her sweet tatoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bird here. Let me just state this for case there. There was no kissing between us. gag me with a pitchfork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is linz and i say we did no kissing josh is sick for making us try and i would have made him pay me 500 dollars if I touched anywhere around birds mouth. And Dres is good. I want her to memorize some songs megan sang and sing them for us at the next doins. Like our own little concert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josh here. Baby and Bird should stop trying to kiss eachother cause it's not natural! Do I need to call your Bishop? It was all I could do to keep them from kissing eachother! I don't have any extra 500's laying around just so you know. From me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty stinkin funny it was. (this would be Ang) Baby and Bird trying with all their might to not kiss, us all around laughing our heads off. Loved every second of it.
    Plus although Mag was sick and getting pummeled, it was pretty funny to watch Saylor go all out on him. Especially because he is mostly beasty to her and that was the first time we ever saw her stick up for herself. We were all laughing our heads off. Too bad Mag could only try to get away. Jean, what are you guys teaching her? Hit him when he's down huh. Nice. Sweet singing Dres. Kind of makes you want to sneek off into the bathroom and try it out yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dres, haha that is sweet. I love it! Nice job singin. I thought everyone was supposed to wait for a couple weeks until i came to mom n dad's to have all the fun. C'mon can't you get your kids' spring breaks changed? Well, to the youngest half of the family, i'm excited to see you guys in less than a week! Oh and Bird, i got a TL for ya. At least i think it's one... when i show Jete your picture now, he says Kenzi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He still knows who you are though Bird, no worries, just on a few of your facebook pics then he thinks your Kenz.

    ReplyDelete