Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Travel Bug

So I've got the travel bug in me like CRAZY right now. I'm not really sure why but I've got it and I am going insane. All I want to do is go and see everything there is too see, everywhere. I want to go see Europe, I want to do the Oregon coast, I would love to do Carslbad again, I want to see Florida and the south, I want to see New England. I pretty much want to see it all. So I'm thinkin that maybe if I had a trip planned besides my one this fall to New England that I might be able to handle my life. So here is what I am thinkin. A trip to Europe in the fall of 2011. I know that is forever far away but it seems that would be long enough away for everyone to save. I am really down with going next fall (2010) but I know some peops wouldn't be able to go then cuz of schooling like us and Case and Caleb. (Although who knows if Zach will be coming with me on this trip and he can usually miss class a night or two if he did decide to come and it was in 2010) So lets hear what peops think. Fall of 2010 or 2011? We've got to plan now because you know, money, babies, and other stuff but those seem to be the main reasons that I can think of for us. If we only had money I would already have a trip planned for Zach and me and whoever else wanted to come along, but for now, all I can do is plan for one in the future and try not to go crazy while I wait.

2 comments:

  1. Jean, you're hilarious. Maybe you should get a job to fill up some of your time. You know, we're excluded from everything pretty much but it sounds real fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I've been trying to talk Caleb into going back to Europe ever since we went. We would be ousted if you went in 2010 cuz Caleb and Aidey-guy start school in the middle of August. But I'm totally down in 2011. I won't tell Caleb anything about it, then try to slush money we don't have, then when it comes up I can say, "lookey, lookey, a little keepsake for us." (In Kip's voice of course)

    ReplyDelete