Monday, June 29, 2009

Bird-where are you????

Bird, don't you care about us anymore? I thought you liked our family. Have you shunned us for life? Why don't you ever get on our family blog anymore? Are you offended? Are your feelings hurt? Are you mad at someone? Everyone? Do you wish you were never born? Are you leaving the church? Are you divorcing Mom and Dad? Is your life the c-raps? Are you going to eat worms? Do you feel feelings of anger or depression? Do you have suicidal thoughts? Are you losing the will to live? Where are you and what is wrong?

I said, I HAVE A T.L. FOR YOU.

3 comments:

  1. Bird here. Holl what are you talking about? haha that post was pretty funny and i do get on but you see i find no need to comment on such things like pics of the house.. But I do still love everyone of course and I didnt divorce mom and dad although I leave them in a week and Im getting nervous not to have them near me for a few months...Scary. I will see if I can post somethin a little later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure comedy I say.

    Plus Bird, where is your TL? Let's get with it.

    ReplyDelete