Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The newest edition Fuller 4.0

Dustin & Alissa's camara is having issues, so here are some cute pics of the stuff that has been going on and of the new babe. I personally like the ones with her hands in front of her face, because it seems like she was saying...stop taking pictures of me. She's adorable! Welcome to the fam Brityn!!

First is the newest cute cute Fuller, next is a picture of Alissa that she probs won't appreciate it, that Dustin took with my camara, and I have no idea how to remove it from this blog.

Couple more cute pics, then the family minus a sleeping Brientz right before Alissa left for the hospital at 7:15am, then Liss showing us her cute prego belly right before she has to leave. I swear Alissa is the most photogenic person I have ever met.

I love the picture of the babe on her side stretching out. It was SOO cute.

I love the pics of Drez, and Brientz holding her, adorable!!

Welcome Brityn, Welcome!!

















5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the pictures Erin. Congratulations you guys. She is so cute and looks so sweet. I hope Alissa is doing OK. I feel her pain. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute. I can't wait to see her. She is so little and sweet, I love it. Congrats Dustin and Alissa. We love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thanks for posting these Ern. How fun and exciting she's finally here. Cute pics, cute babe, cute fam. Congrats again guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you posted pics of the new babe. Good work Ern! We are so happy for you guys! After seeing the picture of Dres holding her, I keep thinking that this baby will probs never be put down. She is already so loved and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty excited for you guys. I can't wait to get to know her little person, since Dustin and Alissa's kids all have such passive personalities. Plus Lis, only you could look that cute right before delivery. Let us know if we can do anything to help you. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete