Saturday, June 6, 2009

Going to Land of the Lost

So...

Dustin & Alissa and their 3 kids, Ang & Josh and their 4 kids, Jean & Zach, Me, Linz, and Bird all went to Land of the Lost last night. Ok, can I just say, What a horrible, horrible movie!? Ang & Josh had to ask their kids to cover their eyes like 5 times, I kept thinking that Alissa was going to walk out, but she didn't. Good job Liss! It had no plot, and it was just all around gross. It did have some funny parts, but for the most part...in my personal top 10 of worst movies ever. It was kind of funny that there were so many of us, we had to take up 2 rows. That part was the goods. :)

Here are some pics of us in the theatre.



3 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this movie, sad that it had to be crappy for all of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of it and I remember watching a little of the original Land of the Lost tv series. Glad to know it was dumb. I won't watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the crap Zook?! You wait forever to see a movie and then go blow your dough on this!? What the heck happened to Angels and Demons?? Haha, just had to ask. Oh and nice face bird. I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete