Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pine Valley Trip

Hey Peeps,
(Mostly Cin & Hol) Here are some pictures that I took on the infamous Pine Valley Trip. It took a DANG long time to get the horses ready, and get everyone on them.
I must say a Kudos to Aunt Edna that walked the entire trail to Whipple Valley, that's amazing!! I think Uncle Neil said there was a total of 51 people there. Our family had a huge turn-out as did Uncle Neil's. (I thought.) Heeb's was 2nd, and Uncle Gaylin only had Clark there of his family. I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. So, here you go!!

The Tree, oh the tree


All six brothers with the infamous tree in the background.

Some peeps sitting on the log that fell next to the tree.


More peeps sitting on the log with some horse riders standing up. It was definitely needed.)



Dad with his purse. It's ugly, and then dad did his pose. Not sure what to say about this, although I heard that this got left in Steve's van. Maybe it's for the best Daddycakes.




Dad & Mom standing by the horse that he rode on the way up. He didn't love him. However, dad did a man from snowy river on this horse, and mom did on hers too!!


I think this picture is hilarious. Dad and Steve leaning on Neil to get down on the ground. Comedy.


This picture needs no explanation. :-)





I think this one is so funny because why didn't they sit closer. What the freak?



The cars the morning of the hike.


People standing around before the hike, drinking hot chocolate before hike.

























2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics and awesome trip. The trip up to the tree was a bit better last year than this. I think that we were all too rushed to get back off the mtn this year cuz we did it in one day. Sad we couldn't spend more time up at the tree. The St. George house was a blast. Slightly small but it doesn't ever seem to slow us down.
    Plus I knew I was looked cute when Erin took that pic of me in my goggles, then I saw it and yep I was cute as ever. I don't know why everyone was laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it looked like a fun trip and I know that it would have been fun to see the tree, to be around everyone, to hike a mountain, (even though I'm outta shape as ever, cuz i can't do anything or else i pee my pants), to ride horses, and to stay in the too small of a house. Dang. But Had is taking boards (his huge test over the last 2 years) today, then its fun times for us here too!

    ReplyDelete