Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fuller Fest

Okay peeps, Fuller Fest is comin up and I want to get a few opinions on things. So one of the mornings I was thinking of having it a Science morning. I know right off, some might think, gay, science, we aren't in school, cuz I kinda think that myself. But before all of you right off think, no that will be dumb, then you gotta hear me out first, then if you still think it, then that will be just fine. So I wa thinkin that if each family came up with a really cool science experiment and then we will all take turns one morning doing them for each other. I think that this could be real cool, if everyone will really get into it and research some cool projects. I think that the boys (in laws) would love doing this if you can talk them into starting and getting involved, and I think the kids would love it. THere are some really cool things out there (I watched some real cool stuff on Ellen, that where I got this idea to do this) and I thought it might be kinda fun. I am going to research some different web sites and put them on here over the next few days of different places to find some cool ones or if any of you find some, put them on here for everyone else to find too. Tell me what you think on here or call me with ideas about this. Its fine if everyone doesn't want to do it, Zach and I just thought it might be kinda cool and something different.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds cool to me. I don't know how much time Caleb and I will have to work on something like that, but if it isn't real time consuming for us, the goods. We are busy sows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me and josh are in. Of course, I'll let him know later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Case-way to be conditional. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Bud. I don't know of any cool things to do so uhhhh I dont know.

    ReplyDelete