Friday, June 20, 2008

Smoke Free???

It's official..... In case any of you were wondering, our nasty smoker neighbors that live below us are moving out!!! The manager here told me, "I think i might have some good news for you." Then she proceeded to tell me that the smokers that live below me found a house. She said it's not a for sure thing yet, since their contract isn't up until October or November but I was basically jumping up and down i was so excited. I also told her how i'd been praying that they'd leave. She was laughing her head off at me. She's like, remember, it's not for sure yet. Then 2 days later, me and Had were out playing tennis, and she came out and told us, IT'S OFFICIAL!!! They put in their notice~ I'm so excited i can barely stand it. Just thought you might all want to share in my joy, and maybs come out and see us, since you won't have to smell smoke.

P.S. Sidenote, one of my friends out here is preg, and she said they might name their baby Mabry/Maybree (they can't decide on the spelling). I told her i might have to call her Maybs. Haha

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cin. When we were smoke-infested back in our Lake Village townhouse days it was the worst. We had chain smokers on both sides of us!! We were pretty sure (me and Jean) that one of them, Lee, was the sniper back when the sniper was around sniping peops. He was the total c-raps and I'm still not totally sure they got the right guy. Maybs you guys don't know about the sniper. It was scary times for us. Anyway, if he went to prison it would have fixed our smoke problem and think how great that would have been. Yay for you and clean air!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin, I'm so happy for you. I know how awful it is to have smoking peeps around. Plus, I can't even stand it for about a minute, so to live with it is the c-raps. Plus, lol to the girl you will call Maybs.
    Aidey-guy had a dream about you and Had the other day. You guys were mean in the dream. You sows put Aidey-guy in a cage, and he broke out of it with a shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin,
    Bigtime awesome news! Smoke infestation is pretty much the worst thing in this universe. I give the glare to smokers and cough lots as I run away as fast as I can.
    We had a chain smoker inour Fresno apt. I pretty much thought I would rather join the homeless people out on the street!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin,
    As witness to this dirty deed I feel you must be quite elated. We're pretty jacked for you. Mabes no more shutting every door in your house in hopes of trapping it in the bathrooms. You never know, mabes the next peeps will be drinkers. You have a pretty good chance of having lots of winners in Ohio. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete