Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Pine Valley Stories (mostly gross ones)

(THIS HAS GRAPHIC MATERIAL READING SO BEWARE). So I couldn't tell so much of the stories when I posted before cuz you know I got Saylor baby and she is a monster as everyone knows, and it is to torch to tell honkin stories plus post all the pictures, but Saylor just went down for a nap and Zach is watchin the Yanks with Dad so I've got time. So as everyone probs knows, there were NO bathrooms up there. It was the craps. We had to just go find a nice soft rock or log. Not having bathrooms made for some pretty dang funny stories though. So one of the first funnies was at the beginning of the trip as we all read about us racing to Veyo for T's. Well what in the world do you do with those out in the woods, used and all. Well Ang would just have to chuck them. We went in the same spot to go to the bathroom almost every time. Except tHe first place we went (me, mom and ang) we look over and it turns out Heebs was straight across the creek from us. (Carissa told us it was okay cuz he is blind any ways). Any ways so Ang had this craps for a problem. Well each time she went she would be squatting (sorry for the visual image but to get the story right thats how it has to be) and what do ya do with the T besides chuck it. Well that is what she would do but EVERY single time, she would chuck it into a tree, but it would stick onto a branch by the string each and every time. It was so freakin funny. The thing is, is that is where everyone that had their tents on that side would go to the bathroom (Neil, Steve, Carissa, Heebs, Gideon, me, mom, ang and Ern), so the whole hanging from the tree just wasn't going to work out. So she would have to get a stick each time and try and get it off with a stick, then try and shove them into the ground. We laughed and almost peed our pants each time we went to the bathroom because we would see one of our last bathroom trips there sticking out after we thought we did a good job hiding them or something would happen that made us laugh. NExt, I had to take a big you know what while I was there (I was pretty ticked because I hate going to the bathroom outside) and I also had to use a stick to hide it, if you ever thought poopin out in the woods is gross, just wait til you have to mess with it with a stick so others don't see it, plus the toilet paper (that is bright white, with other stuff on it) as well. It was the craps. And it turns out MOm is quite the pro at going outside or she peed on her pants everytime (she didnt' really) because she was always done before me and Ang and we were always commenting on how she got done so fast. Then the last night, after the meeting, Ern had already headed over to the tents and me, mom and ang grabbed our toilet paper and headed for our spot, (well everyones spot). As we are walking along the trail then we look up and see someone in the spot, spotlighting themselves while they were going to the bathroom. We couldn't tell who it was cuz it was pitch black outside. We kept saying to them, hey your spotlighting yourselves and making comments to them that we could see everything that they were doing, but they just kept on keepin on. Then Ern comes walkin out of the spot. We told her she was spotlightin herself but she just kept walking past us. I don't think she liked us laughin and commenting but Ern if you could have only seen it from out view, you would have laughed as well. Another time right before we were using the bathroom Uncle Neil was asking everyone if they knew where Uncle Steve was, as we passed by their tent (their's was the last one along the like of tents before you got to the bathroom spot), he asked us if we knew where he was and we said we didn't. Then about 30 seconds after we walked out of the bathroom spot, there comes uncle Steve walkin out right behind us. We got all scared and asked him if he saw us, but he hadn't. Lucky for him or it would have been a nasty treat. Any ways so those are the stories Ang was talkin about. They were all real funny when it happened, probs not as much to you all. Sorry they are kinda gross. The other great bathroom story (last one) is about Carissa. When we were all having our meeting then one of the dogs went behind us all and kept growling at something across the creek and in the bathroom spot. Neil and a couple other kept saying I think there is something out there, but then the dog would stop for a minute or two and we would continue on with our meeting. Well then the dog started barking and growling and all the boys there were all standing up and looking over there and saying how something was over there. Pretty soon everyone that was there was standing up and looking over in that direction and some were saying look its black. Its a moose, its a elk, is it a bear? ALl this stuff was flying out of everyones mouth and we were all just watching to see what it was. Pretty soon there comes Carissa walking out of the "spot" with everysingle person that was there watching her. Everyone started to laugh and feel kinda bad, but mostly laugh and then everyone sat down and the meeting continued. It was pretty dang funny. I felt bad for Carissa though. How would you like that, come out from going to the bathroom to see 25 Fullers staring at you? All right well that is all my stories for now. Mabes I can do a few other ones later that aren't bathroom ones.

4 comments:

  1. As for the highlighter story, you all thought you were seeing something, you weren't. All you saw me do is tuck my garments into my shirt, I could hear you guys coming, so I didn't care. Its not as funny as you thinking it was. I could hear you guys coming, and I was already done, and standing up and tucking in stuff, when you kept shouting in the dark, so I didn't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    My first time I went into the woods to go to the bathroom, I thought I walked pretty far, and I go, and then start walking back, and after I'm like 20 yards closer to the tents, who comes lumbering along after me, but Uncle Steve. YEE. I was like, sweet, he saw my big white bum. YEE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean,
    Those stories are the funniest ever! Last year, my sisters and I all found our bathroom spot (probs same as your spots-did you find any remnants?) My hole was teh best and I just sort of used it as a port a potty. Nice eh?
    Ang chucking those things in the tree is the sickest ever! Nice on Ang! It could be a new shrine tree.

    ReplyDelete