Friday, June 13, 2008

Kinda funny

So, it's been fun to see Mase develop a sense of humor. He is moving past the type of joke where he would say something like, knock, knock, who's there? Door. Door who? Door cow, and then fake laugh his head off. It's been a nice progression to this real joke that he said the other day. We were having mush for breakfast and he got a little on his face. He said, "Hey mom, I have a mush-stache. Get it Mom, a mush-stache. I thought it was pretty funny for a 7 year old.

Yesterday, Reece was saying something over and over in a sing song voice. It wasn't very clear, but it sounded like, mommy is beautiful. I was thinking how sweet that was, I said, Reece, are you saying I'm beautiful? He didn't answer, just said it again. Grey told me, He's not saying you're beautiful. He's saying, "Mommy, I'm going to beat you to a pulp." Perhaps I've said that a little too much.

The other day at Book Club, I told Jean's hyperventilating story. Everyone was laughing so hard a few peops were crying. We even took a picture of all us doing the international sign (we decided) for hyperventilating. That's when you curl your arms up and pin them tight against you. So, if everyone hasn't heard that story, you should post it Jean, because it's hilarious. Even if everyone's heard it, we can all laugh again. Pretty dang funny.

6 comments:

  1. Holl, your stories about your boys were pretty funny but I didn't find the one about me pretty funny you suckerfish :) That was a real scary time for me, I still don't laugh about it to much cuz I for real thought I was going handicapp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holl,
    Can you invite Jodi Fuller Cox to this blog? She is interested.
    Thanks.
    jodi@starsignonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOll,
    Fun stories. Corbs has caught on to the knock knock jokes (he is not two yet..)
    Knock Knock
    Who's there
    Chicken
    that's the end. Except he is laughing his cute little baby/boy laugh.
    Jodi has a blog, she just told me.
    dave-jodi.blogspot.com
    add her in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holl those were pretty funny stories. I'm glad that you posted them, cuz I'm sad that i don't get to hear all the funny things all the kidlets say, and i love to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how to invite peops to blogs. What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Holl, i got it done. Since i was the one that created the blog, i'm the one that has to add them.

    ReplyDelete