Thursday, August 14, 2008

The athlete

So, peops, I climbed this. I think most peops know I am so scared of heights. If you don't, I am. So I climbed this rock wall. I got to the top and then had to rapel down. I was so scared I was shaking like a leaf. Really. Then, I didn't want to rapel down so I started to climb down instead, but I was shaking too bad so I just leaned back and went down. I didn't realize you have to stand up at the bottom so I just kept going down, down, down, until I was lying on the ground. I had to sit down for a few minutes afterwards to stop shaking. I didn't feel as cool when Mason's little group climbed the same rock wall.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Holl this is such a classic, I love it. You are such the goods. I wish I could have been there to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish i could have been there to see it. You are sweet Holl!

    ReplyDelete