Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We are Moving For Reals This time.

Zach and I are moving this Saturday to Boise (Meridian is really where). Zach went over today to go to class and sign the lease on the house we are renting. He was really nervous but I am sure he is going to do just fine. I am getting pretty excited and really sick of packing and cleaning up all our crap. It is torture. I am a little bit freakish about it all and the way it is packed and all that stuff, so it really is one of the most torturous things ever. Zach isn't coming back until Thursday cuz he has class tomorrow too, so I have to finish packing by myself. More torch times for me. Plus its dang fun with Saylor baby around. I don't know our new address yet but I will put it on here when I know what it is. I only know the street name. But, can you really believe it, we are really moving this time? I know its pretty crazy but we are really going to do it. (if it was up to Zach we probs wouldn't, he does not like to change or get out of his comfort zone, so a new job and starting school with new people is not his fav thing in the whole world, but he is really going to do it). Well just thought I would update everyone. ANyone that wants to come help us move can. We don't have any help when we get to Boise, so feel free to come on over and help :)

10 comments:

  1. Pretty exciting times Jean. So, the question is, who DOES like to get out of there comfort zone? Not me. What's Zach going to do for work? No one really feels very bad for you about Saylor. We all know how it is with Mom and Dad and Bird and Baby. We all know they're Saylor's slaves. :) I'm excited to hear about everything once you get there. Post on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I'll be thinking of how glad I am that it is not me packing and cleaning up all the crap, but then be real jealous when you get into a house that is pretty new and good while mine is pretty old and junky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL your actually moving. Do the Kennedy peeps know this yet? I don't think they'll believe ya. Well, packing is the craps. Too bad ya don't have Had there to help, cuz he'd be throwing stuff out left and right without you knowing, and shoving stuff in boxes you don't want it shoved in. So , I'm sorry to say we're here in good ol' Cleveland and can't help you. Cuz we would for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very scared for Saylor and Me. Mostly me, she loves being at Mom and Dads and loves all of them. When we are at our apartment, she follows me around and whines or bawls at my feet. When we are at mom and dads, she crawls around finding everyone (mostly dad, then mom). She hardly takes notice of me when we are there. So then what is going to happen when its just us all day, I'm going to die is probs what.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cin, I actually went to Kennedy to help Linz and Audrey get a job and went in there and told them I wanted my job back. Then said I was kiddin and that I was moving. THey said they wanted it written in blood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty dang excited about our house we are renting. It is a 5 bedroom, 2 bath house. it is 1500 square feet and has a fenced backyard and a 2 car garage. I am pretty excited about that and it is in a really nice neighborhood. S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean,
    It is me the good ol 20-Falls one. If you need a driving break, stop on in. We can give you a piece of bread and some warm milk. I would offer to help you move in, but me and three little kiddies may not really be helping. I have no idea what it is like to live close enough to family to just hang be there whenever I want. You and Saylor will be going through some real withdrawals.
    Have fun.Your house sounds like a gigantic one for 1 kid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean,

    are you sure it's only 1500 sq feet? my 2 bedroom apt was 1100 in Ogden. I think the rooms would be the size of a closet. Ya, you're going to have a sweet time with Saylor Baby. Good luck!! It is going to be weird to go to Mom and Dads and not have you guys be there...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jean I am sad you guys are moving. No part of it excites me. You guys are half the reason it is fun to go to mom and dads. Plus I know what you mean about these stalker babies. I just threw something on one side of the room and dove out when Mag turned his head to look at what I threw. He is torch. It's all this burping I've had to do. He's wrecked because he has to always be picked up to burp. But I guess me and Josh will have to come visit you. I'm sorry we can't come help you move in. Josh is so swamped with work he wants to find a different job right now. This always happens though, it is just the timing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll just add in that Cruiz follows me around whining and half bawling too. Only I don't need to burp him, he has just become kind of torch. He has started this new thing too where he wakes up a few times a night screaming. That is real fun. Neh!!!
    Good luck with moving Jean!

    ReplyDelete