Saturday, August 9, 2008

I need pictures :)

So I can't remember who I have told about the Fuller Fest pictures, so I am posting it on this and then I won't have to call everyone again about the same thing. So I decided that it would be really cool to keep a book at Mom and Dad's (or whoever was in charge last) with pictures from Fuller Fest. Later on down the road, we can make copies or make them into books so that everyone will have that same book. I think it will be really cool because who knows how long Fuller Fest is really going to last. So this is what I need everyone to do. Go through all of your Fuller Fest pictures from this time (we could do the 1st fuller fest later, but for now, just this one) and pick out about 8-10 that you love or think are great. They can be of anything and everything but I don't want a million, only 8-10 or we'll have billions. I need you to DEVELOP them, and send them to me in the mail. I am moving in two weeks, so if you don't get it done before then, wait for my new address. Don't email them to me because I don't have the money to develop 100 pictures. I am also going to put in the book all of the names for everyones rooms, so the book will include those. Mom saved the ones from the 1st Fuller Fest so we thought that might be kind of fun to include those. So I want everyone to pick out 8-10 pics, develop them, and send them to me in the mail. Thanks all the peeps.

I also have to tell everyone thanks for all of your help during and before Fuller Fest (especially when I got sick). I couldn't have done it without all of you guys so THANKS. I hope everyone had a fun time. I also have to apologize to anyone (and probs everyone) that I was a beast too. I know I was beasty so sorry. I was feeling a little stressed, not a great excuse for bein a jerk, but that is what it is. Plus lets be honest, everyone knows I am a beast, some of you deal with it better than others, but either way, I'm a beast, so sorry. I really am trying to work on that one (I even held my tongue lots of different times during Fuller Fest) :) Any ways, sorry for my beastiness and thanks to everyone that helped me (bought stuff, planned stuff, took care of Saylor, had to deal with me, helped with things, helped me scrapbook, you know all that stuff).
THANKS a million times THANKS!
Jean
sorry this is so late, but better late than never right!

1 comment:

  1. Jean you rocked the whole thing rocked and thank you for all that you did.

    ReplyDelete