Friday, August 22, 2008

I cut off 12 inches!!!


Hey yo,
Here is my new hairdo. I cut off a LITERAL 12 inches. I donated 10 inches to Locks for Love (they have to measure it, put it in a ponytail, and then ,just totally chop it off in one sweet big chop.) My favorite part of this is my cleav. At least you can't really see anything, so I don't want to hear comments on it!! Anyway, after the 10 inches, she cut off another 2, and this is how long it is after 12 inches. The haircut was free (hooray!) because I donated. Sweet eh? I'm so happy my hair is gone!!

5 comments:

  1. Ern, your new 'do looks way good. I'm likin it lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ern, Your hair looks real cute on you. I really like the haircut! You look real cute in that picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's the fun to leave a comment when the other 2 right before it say just what you were going to say?? Anyway, it does look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ern, the goods. It is real cute. Good work, I bet it was scary cutting off that much at once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I wanted to cut off more!!

    ReplyDelete