Sunday, July 12, 2009

BIRDIE!

Holl here I am! Im not sure where you thought I went cuz im always here. Okay so I just got to Arizona and its super hot of course ha Uh I'm not sure what im gonna do here cuz the dental assistant things probs not gonna work out so who know what i will do now ha maybe just swim and swim haha Holl whats my T.L.? I think maybs one of my friends said I look like you and thats a compliment! So there was my T.L for you hahahaha Okay okay just kiddin I dont really have one so i think you should just tell me IT anyway this is a lame post so see yall loves loves kisses kisses

4 comments:

  1. that was the lamest thing ever. Worse than Ang by far. Someday I might be able to give you a t.l.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUU BIRRRRRD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird here. haha whatever Holl. It was awesome. And audrey i miss you guys too! I miss home bad haha

    ReplyDelete