Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More pics, cuz I took tons. :-)

Here are more pics, You're welcome. Don and Kurt, getting the horses ready. Mom & Dad rode the two paints on the right. Dad hated his...and it threw a shoe at some point while he was on it.
Peeps just chilling in the BEAUTIFUL meadow near the tree.

I took lots of pics of Ang. She told me I could only post some of them. I'll post them when you're least expecting it!



Aidy-guy and Saylor baby playin around while watching Kung Fu panda. I am not sure but I don't think Aidy-guy could get closer to the TV if he tried...


Don doing the saddles for the horses. That was my horse. He turned into a sow near the end, and just didn't want to go down the steep rocky trail. WIMP!


Toj-y and the Magpie.


Extra cute pics of Linz and Bird. NICE.


Blurry Pic of Saylor.

Uncle Gaylin on his horse. My horse loved his horse, and would lay its head sideways on its bum. However, if another horse got near mine, he'd just kick it, or the rider. (He kicked aunt Karen in the leg, and kicked Carissa's horse HARD.) He also tried to kick Uncle Mac's horse like 6 times-Mac called him a dirty horse-kickin Sow, and SOB. It was sweet.


Peeps in the morning. Lookin good Guts!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say the ones of Ang are hilarious. Each time I look at them I have to laugh. thanks for the pics Ern.

    ReplyDelete