Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Decisions???

Alright so Zach made these cute shadow boxes for me and I can't decide which look I like better. The one with the ribbon tied abround it, or making it look like it is hanging by the ribbon. And I want to know which ribbon you like better.
I was tryin out the ribbon on the curtains to see if I wanted to add it to it, but its not to cute dang it cuz its stinkin cute ribbon.
The ribbon would be tight around the boxes :)
And pretend you can't see the ribbon hanging out the side cuz that obviously wouldn't be there :) Thanks peeps. Ang I know you are probably dying that I took the time to take pictures, and post this just for a small decision like ribbon, but I can't decide which one I like better, so I decided to ask everyone :)

7 comments:

  1. I liked the one with the ribbon hanging from, not around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang here. Jean you make me laugh with all your picture taking business. Here is my opinion:

    I like the polka dot ribbon against the dark box, it shows up the best, although I love all the choices. Also, I like the ribbon tied around the box. It shows more ribbon and more character. Cute Jean, pretty stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean! Alissa and Dres here. I LOVE the sheer polka dot ribbon. And I think both looks are so cute. I seriously can't decide.....but I think the hanging ribbon might be my favorite. I love the other too. Wow..those are cute. Good job to Zack for making those. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I really like the ribbon tied around the box first, but the other is cute too...ahaha good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm.....can't decide. I think it's cute tied around the box, cuz it shows more, but i think the hanging one is cute cuz you can see it good. I don't know, like i've said before, peeps should never ask me about decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bird here. Noticed some new peeps are following in my ways on their comments. cant help but follow me huh? wahaha. Kerr I will give you a solid decision unlike the others who sorta didnt choose. I like the hanging one better. both cute but the one is cuter. Loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drez gave a good choice of do a poll next time, so it states specifically which answer you want,a nd peeps can just choose. Good idea drez!

    ReplyDelete