Monday, July 6, 2009

DANCE!!!!!!!!

Well i made juniors-so no more sleeping in. It is every day exept sunday @8am!!!!This year we will be doing ballroom-2-3 inch heels!! Plus jr.s teens and seniors get to take an optional trip to L.A. and take classes from some of the best dance places!!! They get to go to L.A dance magic which last year was in cal. and the year before was in florida. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exited!!!!!! And to top it all off i did my ROUND OFF BACKHAND SPRING today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Yes Bird yes

6 comments:

  1. Dres,

    That is awesome. Congratulations! I wish that I could come and see you dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dres, that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool and I am so excited for you. I am a little jealous too because I always wanted to dance my whole life and never got to. Congrats on making the dance team and on doing your round off backhand spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird here. drook! Good work to all of that dance stuff and especially that round off back handspring! (You already told me the other stuff so the handspring was new) haha COngrats Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo Dres, that's so cool! I'm so excited for you. I want to hear more about it. When do you start? What does Jr's teens and seniors mean? And the trip that is optional...does that mean you get to decide if you want to go on it or not? Anyways, that's way exciting, and i want to see a video put on here of you dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS DRES IM ON JOSH's COMP. AND IT WILL NOT SIGN OUT.Jrs teens and seniors are the oldest teams. And ya you can choose to go or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Cin, you should put a fun dance video up on here! CONGRATS DRES!!

    ReplyDelete