Sunday, May 11, 2008

a few fun times

The boys were throwing helicopters up from the trees in our yard. Hours of good, clean fun.
This is at the National Arboretum in DC.
The boys fed the fish, called Koi with some fish food they had there. These fish were crazy, swimming on top of each other to get the food, plus they had gigantic mouths. Pretty ugly I thought. One of these fish costs about $1,000.
Miles baby blessing day. I wish I put the picture that Miles looks cuter in. Mabes I'll put one more on after this. This is the front of our house. Those azalea bushes are now in full bloom and they are so pretty.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cute pics Holl. I am jealous of your pretty bushes and green leaves and warm weather. It is FREEZING here today. It snowed/hailed and windy as ever. I am so sick of this weather, I want warm weather. Any ways, sorry we couldn't be at Miles blessing, I wish we could have. Cute pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I miss seeing you guys and being there. Your family looks cute. Thanks for posting pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the peops that said they wanted to be here. I know no one really could come, but it's nice to hear peops say they wish they could have. Makes me feel all good inside, like I have friends, even though the friends are my sis's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hol & Jeff
    These are way cute pictures. We really missed not being there for your blessing day. Did you take pictures of just Miles on his blessing day. I have a cute idea to scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete