Friday, May 16, 2008

From Deonna Fuller

This is from my mom:
I keep forgetting things to say:
Jessie, why can't you watch Idol?
Janie wanted me to tell things about Sunday and Mother's Day:
I loved the yellow corsage you all gave me, five yellow rose buds, and 3 white daisies. You know - five girls and 3 boys. Oh, it was pretty. I took a picture of it cause Melissa asked me to. If I was smart enough I'd put it out on the 'net'. Everyone at church sure gave me lots of compliments on it and how pretty it looked with my turquoise suit I wore it with. (Remember this and all the attention I got at church - for the last part of this e-mail...)
We met at the Community Center for the guys to feed us the most delicious dinner of the year. Yum, it was good and lots of it. I had changed in to my levis and a nice shirt and navy dress jacket so I could ride my bike with my grandsons that begged me. So I enjoyed the day with lots of relatives: Dad and I, Uncle and Auntie M and Maren, Aunt Edna and Uncle Gaylin, Uncle Kenny and Aunt Diane, Dustin and Alyssa and family, Angie and kids, Jean and Zach and baby Saylor, Erin, and Bird. Also, Don and Raq and family, and Marci and Greg and family. And my parents. I felt all fanciful and giggled and laughed with everyone. You know how it is with Raq and all the cute/funny Kenny kids. The day was great. When it was all over and time to go to bed, I went in to brush my teeth and wash my face. I looked in the mirror and about died. I had on one white earring and one green one. I just stood there and laughed right out loud. That's how I was all day long - with all the fun attention from everyone, from church and the community center. Did they know? Or did they just see one side of my face at a time. But then I wonder what they thought when I was wearing a 'green' earring with a turquoise suit at church. And later when I wore a 'green' earring with a burgandy shirt and navy jacket.
Oh my, how old did I say I was getting?!!
One of you that blog can put this out on your blog to see if any of the cute Kenny girls noticed my 'green' earring that didn't match anything I was wearing or the other earring
Today we got a wedding invitation from Rainee Hatch. I think she is working as a message therapy person and met a Doctor at the Idaho Falls Hospital. They are a cute couple. We also have a nice invitation from Heather Bingham. They are getting married the Friday after we get back from Portland/Seattles is from my mom:

2 comments:

  1. Guts, tell your mom that I didn't notice her earrings but I did notice that her nails were done and I loved them and loved that she had them done. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought her earrings were darling. I assumed that wearing one of each color was the "in thing" and was thinking of doing it myself for church tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete