Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day/Zach's birthday in Clifton

The traditional mother's getting hugged. (the lighting was bad for all of these)
Don't you worry Dad walked up there with his pants pulled up. I couldn't get Birds camera to work faster.
Just chillin, waiting for all the boys (except Zach) to get done with all of the food. (zach did help with some just not at this time I guess.)
Ang and her boys, we missed Josh (and all the rest of you peops that couldn't be there)
Zachary in his new birthday shirt. I don't think this was one of Zach's favorite birthdays, but I was glad we got to go. Thanks Zachary,I love you.
Ern getting hugged by all of the grandkids, it was real cute. (Ern is in there somewhere, that is her hand on Daxi's back)


4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I'm sad that I didn't get to go as per ushe. Thanks for posting pics and letting us see. Happy Birthday to Zachary, I thought about him a bunch of times on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad each time as everyone knows. It looks so fun and good times. Happy B-day Zach. I tried to call you a bunch of times, but you never answered. Oh wait, I mean I didn't even know it was your b-day. Happy times anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerr i see Saylor is wearin that outfit. Is she stinkin cute in it or what? Man, if you want me to just shop for her then i will cuz there's loads of cute girl things here, and i always want to look but Had gets mad at me cuz we don't have a girl yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I wish I could have gone to that blowout. I almost did, tried all sorts of riggins, but I felt I should probs be here with my little family instead. Gotta keep my priorities right, right?
    For my Mother's Day Present, I got a Bosch and let me tell you I am so jacked!

    ReplyDelete