Monday, May 19, 2008

Middway


Dear Peeps,


During Sister-fest last year, Dustin gave my name to some telemarketer about buying this package up in Middway,UT at the Zermatt Resort and Spa.

It came with a one night stay and a bunch of other packages. Well, I thought, what the heck, and I bought it, and so did Dust/crust-face. So, Alissa and I started talking about it in March, and realized that the expire in June, so we decided to see when the best time available was for us to go up together. We decided the weekend of the 16th, and booked it for that time. For those that went to Europe, it's not quite the same as Switzerland (cuz honestly-nothing can compare!) but it was nice, the bellhops had to wear leiderhosen, they had what they called a "Fully heated pool" that was ice cold. So we went 4-wheeling in the Montero, and overall just had a good time. Hopefully Dustin or Alissa will post some pictures of this view, with us in it. Oh yes, they had delicious Gelato. DE. A good time was had by all, until I woke up in my own hotel room that was fabulous w/robes and all the goods, I woke up freaking gay sick! I am writing this from my bed which I have barely gotten out of in the last 36 hours. I went to work today for a big fat 30 min, and then had to call it a day. It was horrible. My co-workers comments of "You look miserable" did not help as they saw one eye crying like crazy, I couldn't talk and I was having those hot and cold flashes. Not good. I know I am for sure not going to work tomorrow either, so feel free to call, I sound awesome! I am hopefully drugging myself real real soon. Have a have a

~Sickie

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your sick Ern, but that place looks really fun. I'm glad you got to get away for awhile and do somethin fun. Hope you get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a real fun place. Too bad about the sick part, the craps. At first I thought you were inviting us all to go and stay there and it sounded so fun, but nope. Just you other peeps having fun, while I just sit around doing noth. Some day I will do some fun stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times Ern, looks like i want to go there. Hopefully your feelin better, since it's been a couple days since you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete