Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FullerFest/Neil's Family Reunion

Hey Everyone,
Janie emailed me today, about the FullerFest and their fam's reunion. They're going to be in a cabin about 15-20 min away from us the same weekend we are doing the fest. We're trying to do rigging with them having everybody meet like on Friday at the Ashton swimpool place that mom and dad talked about with their family and then have a picnic afterwards so peeps can talk. But just have it be one afternoon. We're all good on this right??Everything should be great and fun times. Any suggestions for picnic? Do we want to go in on it with them, and have two of their peeps be responsible and two of our peeps? I told Jane that we normally have all the food bought beforehand and then go, but mabes it's a day we can all do like $5 pizza or something. Thoughts/suggestions/criticisms?

9 comments:

  1. This is me here, some call me Guts others don't. I think we should definitely meet up (if you guys agree), fun will be had by all! It would be a swell time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we meet up, fo' shizzle!! Why don't we just do a potluck picnic? We can plan in advance for that, just like we plan for every meal in advance. Pizza's fine too, just not too picnic-style and it will be wolfed down by many Fullers who have not yet learned to make sure everyone has had enough before on they go to get more for themselves. You know, how we all seem to act when we get together. What do those Neil Fuller's want to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure, Janie is trying to plan it, and I think she said Guts and Marcie are in charge of that meal, and just trying to arrange it I think. I think potluck,or just sandwiches planned in advance is always a good thing. I just know everyone is starved after they all swim. That's all.
    ~E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be way fun, and of course we would love to meet up with them. Swimmin- good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bird here. Holl Fo shizzle? hahaha thats a sweet one im all for it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that would be a swell idea to meet up the Neil clan. Swimming is the goods, and I think the potluck thing sounds good. I'll do whatever peeps want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Ang, I'm back to the blogging business. Been down and out for 2 or 3 weeks. Sorry peeps. Sounds like all the goods to me. But I'd rather do sans than pizza. Plus I don't much want to get in a swimsuit but I think I'm being outvoted on that one. Bring on the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I told Jane Bird, it would be fun to have a sandwich shop just make us a big ol couple (2 or3) honk long table type sands and bring em on over.
    Then we could add chips, drinks (water-right?), veggies and of course a sweeeeet dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is Bud and Audrey and we think we should just go along with whatever you guys are thinkin. Holl you're kind of a freak with that fo-shizzle. by the way by now Audrey and I have a sweet lookin farmers tan, mostly me, and we're lookin forward to showin it off to everyone in the swimsuit extravaganza. Anyways we'll bring some "moves" if anyone wants to stay up late and watch them with us...I especially know Ang and Josh, Cin and Had, and Keri and Zach would love for that. We'll probs start them around eleven or 12 at night.

    ReplyDelete