Monday, May 5, 2008

Someone Somewhere hates me....

Hi Peeps,

You all remember my friend Jack? The one who told me he was gay right after helping me move? (the one Dustin and Josh met and claim to have known instantaneously?) Jack called me up the night before I went to Chicago (he's been trying to be good and date a chick) and tells me that he told the chick he was dating that he's attracted to boys (yee!) and she freaked. I don't know why he is surprised.
Anyway, He's like, Erin, I really like hanging out with you, and enjoy the time that we spend together. What do you think about moving our relationship to the next level. WHAT THE FREAK. Previous to this conversation though, is-- that like a month ago, he told me, I had such a great time with you, that I decided to date this other girl. Sweet. Nice semi-backhanded compliment anyway!! Yee, the only guy that wants to date me seriously is Freakin GAY!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ern that sounds like a real fun time for you. What did you say to him after he said that to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said, I like how things are right now and don't want to change our friendship. Seriously, Kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on that one. We'll try to keep the potentially cheaters-with-another-man type of guys on the other side of the fence. So how was Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is kinda funny Ern, but also kinda scaryish. What does that mean, that he wants to take his relationship with you to another level when he likes boys? I don't get it. Psychs it sounds like to me. Good answer though. I probs would have said something like, what the freak, aren't you gay? Why do you want to date me? You're sick!!!

    ReplyDelete