Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We are here in Boise. We made it. The bad thing is is that the management company was supposed to have the house cleaned and they didn't so I am having to deep clean everything before I can unpack anything so it is kinda torch. Any ways so here we are. Everyone come and visit. We have rooms and beds. The house we are renting has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a fenced backyard so everyone come and see me. Holl, Cin, Case, I don't really know how you are doing it out there by yourself. I am missing home and the fam like crazy. I have a feeling the library here is going to become my new best friend and I am pretty sure I am going to get lots of projects done. We have nice peeps living by us. Well so far we have met 2 and they were both nice. The peeps right across the street are members so that is good. They told us that there are tons of members in our neighborhood so that is good. Hopefully some of them are close to my age. Saylor is doing good. I thought that she might freak out or start bein real bad having her whole world changed and nope, she is doing awesome. Probs better than me and Zach in fact. She has been wakin up at night but she goes right back to sleep. Zach started his classes last week. He is liking them so far but he only has class 2 nights a week so it isn't bad. He hasn't found a job yet but hasn't really had a chance to look either. We have been so busy getting everything set up and moved in and him doing homework that he hasnt' had a chance. Well that is all for now. Come visit me. Peace Jean

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Jean. There's state bball-boys and girls, and state track and since Mom and Dad have a free place to stay, why not football and volleyball too. Visitors aplenty.

    ReplyDelete