Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ang n Josh watch out

So Bird probs won't ever get on here (or mom or dad or linz, You know the Rexburg peops now that I am gone) but I thought you all might like to know that Bird's love of her life, Trev, or
T-rev asked her to homecoming which is next weekend. The reason Ang and Josh should be calling Bird Sunday morning is cuz I wouldn't be surprised if they kiss :) Bird if you are reading this you know you love me. Bird has loved Trevor since about 6th grade. Bird has told me since he asked her to the dance that they have become way better friends and they have started a dancing "company" or club or something like that along with two of the other cheerleaders and their dates. They do lifts and everything. They made up a dance as a group to do at the dance in front of everyone (who seriously does that is the real question). (but I have to say I wish I would have been more like Bird in high school and been brave and not cared about what others think, she is having way more fun than I did) Any ways, I just thought you all might like to know that. I wouldn't be surprised if Bird ends up kissing good ol T-rev and Ang and Josh wouldn't have to pay her $500 bucks. Just so you know, Mom loves him and thinks he is the greatest. If Bird and him got married, he would definitely take Zach's spot and Josh's. Sorry Josh, you would probs be bumped to 3rd.

5 comments:

  1. What about me Kerr where do I fall in line? I thought I was behind Zach!! HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. That was funny. What about Caleb? Is he at the end of the list out of all the in-laws?
    Bird is the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird here peeps. Lets just set everything straight. First I wont be kissing him for he doesnt love me back. Second we are in in a dance crew. And third i have only liked him since 10th grade and a tidge in 9th. There. no kissing still i will get 500 dollars thanks pals

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about Jefficakes? He didn't even get an honorable mention... I like Jefficakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Josh is in 2nd? Says who? I love this whole part of the blog, I want all the boys to move to Rexburg so that they can become the fave and then be dethroned by the next, and then have mom laugh about it and not deny it. It is straight up the goods, I want to have some more talk about it, lets get chatty. Bird did the kissing begin? Or is that this coming Sunday I need to check on you? Lets have updates!

    ReplyDelete