Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We trained em good

So my boys are the hit of the 3rd grade. (And apparently a few other classes as well) The boys really liked our Save a horse, ride a cowboy dance from Fuller Fest. Liked it so much that they memorized some of the words and now have their own little singing and dancing number to that song. Then they performed it for their class. Then for the 3rd grade music class. Then for their teacher from last year. Then for 2 other classes. Then for just a bunch of old ladies (who are probs my age) that asked to see it. I laughed my head off. I wonder what all those teachers are thinking when my 8 year olds are telling them to ride a cowboy. Then they do this pointing to all the girls when they sing cuz the girls they are so pretty. And Toj gets this little thing going where he starts slapping his bum on the one part. It is so funny. Not real proffessional, but definetly hillarious.

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I'm the c-raps, no excuses, just the c-raps. So Hawaii was amazing. That's probs all I will say about it unless you really want to know (which I don't think most peeps really like to hear about other peoples trips), then if you do, call me. Hey if anyone would like to sell me some scrapped Thank You cards, please respond. So everyone here is doing good, I just switched Jav out of one Preschool to another one. Torturous times. Jav said a good one in church on Sunday, Jav said to Dax, "smell my breath." (he had just eaten a mint) Dax leans forward and goes, "oh." Jav goes, "Dax I didn't even huh yet." Then the lady behind us started laughing really hard. Then about 2 minutes later Dax was looking at my bracelet and he asked me what the white stones were. I said an opal, and then he looks at the blue ones and goes, oh is that a bloopal. Again the bench behind us got a good chuckle. Actually would you like to hear about all of sacrament meeting? So Josh goes out to feed the baby and the lady behind us gives the boys all a mini candy bar. (mabes in payment for the entertainement) Jav gets covered in chocolate of course and I tell him to go out and wash his hands, figuring Josh was out there on the couch. So he comes back about 20 minutes later (I am still assuming he is with Josh, who happened to go on the other side to the couches because there was somebody on our side). I ask him if he washed his hands, yep he tells me and he found a really nice dog, and can the dog come in? Cuz that guy out there wouldn't let Jav bring him in, but he is a really nice dog and he plays with you really good. Sweet. So it turns out our Highway Patrolmen neighbor finds Josh out there and says, hey your little boy was out on the front lawn playing with a stray dog. Sweet again. Then he says that Jav had it halfway in the church and he had to tell Jav that the dog couldn't come in the church. Jav gave him a crusty and walked off. What kind of parents don't keep an eye on their kids during church anyway?
Oh, here's a funny one, mabes I told it already, I don't know. Dax got a pop out of the fridge and told us that he loved aw. We didn't know what he was talking about, but he kept going on and on about how aw was his very favorite. Course we let him go on and on because that is just what he does. Turns out he was drinking A&W creme soda, and calling it aw. We laughed our heads off and he still thinks it is aw. Good times. I can't remember any of Toj's sweet ones right now, but he usually pops off a few more than Dax. If I think of some I will add them. Peace out peops.

7 comments:

  1. Ang, your boys are hilarious. I am going home this weekend, you should too so I can see the dance. That is such the goods. ALl of it, i was laughing my head off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I look forward to these stories because I know I will laugh my guts out throughout the whole time I'm reading. And yep, you didn't disappoint. Your boys are the goods. And Jav is such the sweetest. That is the best dog story ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, bring on the candy. I love it, and that's pretty hilarious that your boys are singing that song to all their teachers and classes and such. Good ol boys. And, sweet one to Jav also. Could you imagine if that guy wouldn't have been there.... all the sudden Jav would be bringin a dog into the chapel...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. THey are the goods. In case you didn't get Jav's huh story. He meant he didn't blow his breath yet, he didn't say huh with his breath. Now mabes that is a little funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang,
    I love your stories about the boys. I hope you are keeping a journal of sorts with their stories because you will forget those good times and stories. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. They are so great. All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang,
    I am sort of a foreigner on this here blogging site, but have to tell you, your boys remind me exactly of you when you were a kid. We had everyone thinking we were the greatest. Wait, we were! Everyone loved us.
    I took Janie and Paul and my fam (Nathan and kids) past the sweet Motel in West Yellowstone. I was full of stories, much for which I don't think they cared for, but I loved it anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way ANg, yes, I want to make some cards for you. I have some here already done for ya that I keep forgetting to give to you. But yea I definitely do, how else can I make secret slushes appear here in Boise when I know no one and have no way of earning extra moneys. I am going to make cute little banks for my slushes, I will post them for you all when I get them done.

    ReplyDelete