Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear Peepholes

I just wanted to let you know what my life now consists of. Here is me:
Monday 6:30am-10pm at night-working (I get 1/2 hour off between jobs-driving there.)
Tuesday-6:30am-10pm at night-working
Wednesday-6:30am-10pm-working
Thursday-6:30am-3pm-working then at 5pm, I take 3 tylenol pm and sleep till 5am the next day.
Friday-I get to play this is my only day.
Saturday- 9am-1pm working. Rest of Saturday spent in a stupor.
Sunday-can't think, brain numb, inspiration won't come.

Yes, that would be me working Dr's hours for what is soooo NOT Dr's pay.

My life is a blowhole.

7 comments:

  1. please ern i will trade all my homework and torture school time for working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatev, I would trade it all to be a dork in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Ern, that does sound like pretty much torch. But think, you'll be in Europe probs and all of us will be wishing we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to earn anything for Europe, I'm still trying to catch up on bills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like straight up loads of fun. Sorry that you work your freaking guts out. If you are wondering Caleb has about the same schedule as you in studying for dang law school stuff, but no play day, just the same every day of the week. Every once in a while I ask him to spend a few measley little hours working on all the crap that needs fixed around our house. His job involves no pay though. For reals, torch, glad it's not me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. today I made a cake and homemade pizza, cleaned three bathrooms, and you know feed, feed, feed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One more comment. Lots of the grandkids get on here and read this blog so how's about you don't put nasty things that no one wants to read. Glad to hear about your life, but keep it G rated if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete