Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dad in all his sweetness

So Dad is somethin sweet and keeps leavin little presents (empty cartons of cigarettes, shoes, a salad that she didn't finish eating, sweet stuff like that) for Linz on her pillow, sometimes not presents, just things she leaves around the house. One day she was lucky enough to find this on her pillow.
So this is being sweet and it wouldn't rotate so sorry you have to read it sideways. Dad decorated this himself. He colored and had mom type this up for him and then they glued it in the card. He even added the stickers that are at the bottom. Linz put the cross on her keychain. Its pretty dang funny I think. We have got one sweet Dad.




3 comments:

  1. I had to throw away my key chain. I felt weird with it and people kept saying stuff about it.. LIke you know that isn't of our religion right? So I felt gay and took it off. hahaha It was always showing and peeps stared at it. So I hucked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that is pretty funny. Dad is such the goods. I'm just sorry I have to miss out on all that sweet stuff. Though I did get to witness when dad put the salad on Linz's pillow because she didn't finish eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WaHaHa I think you should have kept it on your keychain. That is hilarious. Good job Baby, good job Dad.

    ReplyDelete