Friday, September 12, 2008

My House





Here is what our house looked like for a long time. That box that is smashed is just a small example of what a lot of our stuff looked like when we got here. Some of our stuff got wrecked, so that was the c-raps. Anyway, we still have some issues with closets, beds, sinks, etc. for some of you that I haven't talked to yet. Slowly but surely we are working out all the kinks. When I say slowly, think of Caleb going to Law School, studying all the time, and me not knowing how to fix anything. Then think of Caleb again, and his excentuated precision with everything he does. Overall, doesn't make the best combination.



Here is what our Living Room/Dining Room looks like now. All of my decorating isn't to the finishing touches yet, but like I said, "slowly but surely."

6 comments:

  1. Looks pretty cute so far Case. Keep postin em. I'll put mine on pretty soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Case,

    I want to see the sandy closet!! Show pics of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Case,
    I like the piano, I bet you guys loved packing that across half the country! Your table is cool looking. I am in search of a new table and chairs. I like your chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Case,
    Real excited for you. It looks like you got it all up and running real cute like. I have to admit, I was a little nervous for you when we were talking. You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Case, it's looking good. All the first pictures, not so good. Freak, i hated goin through that whole mess, i feel bad for ya. And for Caleb, wahaha. It kind of made me laugh just to read what you said about him, and now i'm laughing again to picture him having to take care of that. Sorry guys, but good work so far. Caleb, how's the school treatin ya so far?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The house still has some issues, but we are slowly getting things a little better. I have to keep talking to my landlord and telling him, "Sorry, but is there any way you guys can do that cuz Caleb is so busy and just doesn't have time." I'm sure he gets jacked, but Caleb takes forever and he really doesn't have too much time to get to things like the sandy closet. By the way, the sandy closet just got all fixed yesterday (sorry I didn't take before pics Ern) and I'm so jacked cuz that lets me unpack 2 whole boxes. Now we just have about 15 more projects to go.

    ReplyDelete