Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas festivities

Santa came to CAC on a camel this year. Here he is waiting for Santa to arrive. The kids at school loved it, the camel stopped right in the middle of all of the kids and took a leak, all over the sidewalk, for about 3 minutes. The whole school was laughing their heads off. It was pretty dang funny. They're not kidding when they say camels can store a lot of water. Sheesh!

Our friends gave us these glasses that make the lights on the Christmas tree look like snowmen and snowflakes. They were pretty fun.

Apparently the glasses look really awesome upside down.

Miles got some cars and puzzle that he played with every minute on Christmas day, and not a single time since. I keep getting it out and putting it in strategic locations so he can play it sometime, but he never does.

One of the boys' main presents was snorkeling gear for when we go to the Red Sea. Now, Miles and I are the only ones in the family that don't have it. I'm not hinting at anything, I'm just stating the facts.  I'm super happy I got some water shoes for my birthday though. I hope to never impale my toe on a starfish again. Pain!!

Um, I accidentally posted this picture. How do you like it?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hol I love it. Nice sweatshirt by the way, that wouldn't be the same one you wear every single day that you were telling me about. You look very slender and sexy in it.
    I am having the same prob with Mag, hasn't played with a single present he got for Christmas since then. Glad we raced off to mom and dad's to get it down to about 3 hrs total for all presents. I am also glad we wasted the money because we were thinking of burning it, but that was much better use and now we have less space in our house which is also a good thing because we hadn't filled up a corner above his little kitchen and washing machine.
    So anyway, thanks for the pics of your fam and your christmas, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's the good old sweatshirt that I wear everyday. Usually I wear it with my blue Ricks Cross Country sweatpants from 1993, but since Christmas was a special occasion, I wore my cupcake pants instead. I know I look awesome in it, that's why I wear it each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird here. Holl looks like you guys had a good Christmas. We missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete