Friday, January 6, 2012

Our Homemade Christmas Presents


These shoes are totally awesome. So Josh has these really nerdy black New Balance shoes that he wears to work in. He looks like an old hospital workin Grandma. But he swears that they are the only things he can stand in all day in the shop without hurting his feet. So he sometimes get teased about them. Then once he told Baby and Josh that girls are so lucky because they get all the cool shoes with everything fun on them and boys get ripped off with boring stuff. So Baby and Josh bought some sweet shoes that he can wear out in the shop, and then they Bedazzled them together. I love it. Notice the snakeskin ribbon along the bottom edge, the hearts on the sides, and although you can't see it, there is a J on the back of one shoe, and a D on the back of the other shoe. Comfort and Beauty!
Also, they gave Josh another unbelievable present, they got him the new Galaxy II phone, which he has been wanting forever, and LOVES! You guys are amazing, you did way too much for us, and we loved every second of it. Thank you!



Okay, this is what Baby made for me for my couches. (although it hurt just a little when she said that my current pillows look gray) I guess the sheer cuteness of these pillows will help me not be as hurt.
S

So she also made this stinkin cute skirt and rosette clips for Daiz. She actually made me a few headbands, Daiz a few clips, and also a few cards that were so cute, but I don't know that you peeps want me to post everything.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shoes. LOVE them. Plus, yes I want you to post everything. Come on, bring on the candy. Good job Baby and Josh those are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, How is josh loving the phone? I think Im about to get one myself I think.

    ReplyDelete