Monday, January 23, 2012

My favorite Christmas pictures

I know it's the end of January, but I thought I better share my favorite Christmas pictures. We had Christmas Eve dinner with our friends the Josephsons. Kelly gave Jeff his favorite present, by far, a do-rag. Here he is modeling it with Kelly.

Everyone got in on the fun, tying whatever they could around their heads, mostly ribbon, since Kira is the ribbon queen and it was abounding there after opening a few presents.

My last favorite Christmas picture is this lady. Every Christmas Eve we tape newspaper up in the doorways of our house that lead to the Christmas tree. The next morning our boys LOVE breaking through the paper and running in to see what surprises are inside. This year, this lady was put up right at eye level on both doors. Doesn't she have a cool face? I love it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment