Monday, January 23, 2012

It stinks!

It stinks around here, a lot.  There is so much stinky pollution, it's disgusting.  Every day when I wake up it smells like a garbage bonfire has been burning outside my window and the smell creeps in.  Oh, wait, there are garbage fires, in the streets as people are trying to get warm at night. I looked out the window the other day and it was all gray and murky.  I said to Grey, "look how polluted it is out there."  He answered in a don't exaggerate mom, tone of voice, "It's not THAT polluted, I can still see across the street."  Pretty awesome huh? Two days ago Mason couldn't go out for recess at school.  There was too much pollution in the air, three times as much as normal, they told him, and normal is not good here.  I hope our poor lungs can recover from all of this deluxe living we're going over here.   So, take a deep breath, wherever you are and enjoy all of that good oxygen you're getting.  Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment