Saturday, January 7, 2012

A few good books

I decided to put a few books that I've read lately and liked a lot, just in case anyone is looking for some.  Lately I've been reading a lot of young adult books, I think that's what most of these are. 

So, my kindle is turning into a piece of junk and it won't turn on right now.  Neh!  Here's just a couple that I remember.

Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans

The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner

And I guess that's it since my kindle needs to get thrown in the garbage can. 











4 comments:

  1. Nice Hol, I love the Maze Runner Books, and I already bought Michael Vey and have just been waiting for a chance to read.
    To all the peeps in the neighborhood, Tootsie Roll Pops are triple good, and so is Unbroken by Laura Hildenberg (her last name could be slightly off).
    Anyway, I have it on my Kindle and if anyone wants to read it, I can just give you my password and you can sign in under my name and read it. I've said it lots, READ THIS BOOK! You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this book for Jeff for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss peregrines home for pecular children was awesome

    ReplyDelete