Monday, January 30, 2012

Whoa!

Yay to all these posts!!! I haven't checked the blog for a long long time cuz it turned out to be the craps and no one ever posted. Then I got the random thought to check it today and what d'ya know? Posts all over the place! I loved it. And I laughed a lot....at the posts, at the comments, and at the pictures.

So instead of commenting on each one, I thought i'd just post it all right here, with a little snidbit to each peep. First off Ang, you were right. We need to do something on this blog so that we keep posting and keep checking it. I have no good ideas..... but we should def. do something. (And Ang, I saw all of Audrey's pics of your cruise and not ever once did I think ew to any of the pics of you. Only I thought, gosh dang it, I wish we would have been there with you guys!) And that pic of you and Daizee is so stinkin cute. Sometimes I forget that she's around since I haven't seen her (like in the family calendar that Kerr made, I asked who that baby was, and one other kid, I can't remember who it is now. Sad day.), so like I told you before, you can post as many pics of her in as many outfits as you want, and I would greatly appreciate it. :) And Mamma's soup? I vaguely remember some nasty soup that we were forcefed, but I can't tell if it's just from picturing what you described or if I really ate it. HAHA Maybs they stopped making it/making us eat it when it got down to us younger kids cuz obviously they had a lot of success in getting you guys to eat it.
Linz, good work on their presents. I still freakin love those shoes! Now the qestion, does Josh wear those out to work? haha And the pillows are super cute! I need some new ones for my couches bad, and I wish I had those, but to match my house of course.
Ernie McErns (and Mom), your present to Josh and Linz is super cute. Good job on thinkin of somethin like that, and comin up with the idea and colors and such. Mom, good work on busting it out in like 1 second, how you do things. I wish that is how I could do stuff. But no....we all know it takes me like twice as long, plus another half more to do anything. How did I become like that? Oh and that watch is the goods that you got of Grandma's. It would be fun to know the story behind it. It makes me wonder what people are going to want to know the story behind of me and my stuff, and makes me think a little bit that I should write in a journal.
Bird, I already told you, but your blanket looked bombin. I wanted to use it the whole time it was just layin around upstairs before Ern came. And I may have used it just like once Ern before you got it. :) Love you!
Holl, I don't really have too much to comment on your book post, cuz well....I can't even remember the last book that I read, or when I read it. But I was inspired to go the library and look a few months ago. Then when I got there, I tried to find 2 different books, and it said there was a wait of like 150 people or something crazy like that. So I went home and haven't thought about reading a book since. Christmas looked fun at your house Holl. I like your little Snowman decoration. And then mainly I just laughed at the comments on that post. And Jeffycakes, thuggin it up. Nice! Oh and I don't know too much about music....mainly just country which probs isn't best to run to.

Well, those are all my comments to everyone's posts so far. Keep postin and maybs one of these days I will too.

Here's an update from me: I'm potty training Jerz right now. She's struggling with pooping and doesn't dare to go in the toilet. We gave her an enema one time to help her go cuz it had been so long. And three times she has pooped her pants. But the last time she did it, she didn't want me to know, so she went up in my bathroom and tried to pretend she pooped in the toilet. I went up to check on her and she was just getting off the toilet. I asked her what she was doing and she said in an excited voice, "Go poop in the toilet!" I looked over and there was a big poop blob, stuck to the front of the toilet, and poop smeared all across her legs, bum and toilet seat. She tried to wipe herself too! Plus there was poop in her undies. I want to die. And last night I had a dream that she did that again, and I just kept beating her, literally, trying to get it into her head that she has to go in the toilet. Please pray for her and me.

1 comment:

  1. haha Cin I love it. poor Jerz and poor you. i don't look forward to it at all. I'll post some more Daiz picks sometime soon. She's learning to crawl right now, it's crazy times around here. Miss you Cin

    ReplyDelete