Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ange,
I was talkin to Holl on the phone and she was telling me about the story when you guys shared an alarm clock table, then you asked for one for Christmas, and Holl is the one that got a new one. You got shafted and got noth. Then Holl wouldn't give up the table you guys shared, so Holl got 1 and a half tables, and you just got a measely half of a table. I was laughing pretty hard when Holl told me this story. Then I thought of the time that you decided to take it upon yourself to do the same thing to me.
There was this time that I didn't have a bike, and I wanted one so bad. You already had a yellow dirt bike, and then mom and dad got you a brand new ten speed. So dad told me I could have your yellow dirt bike, and oh were you mad. Then you told me when dad wasn't around that I couldn't have your bike, and I had to always ask you to ride it, and if I didn't ask your permission, I was pretty much dead. So you had 2 bikes, and I had none.
Does this story sound like something that happened to you?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty much dead? That sounds made up. I suspect the whole thing is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha, okay, so it all sounds vaguely familiar. I can completely understand how as a child that didn't get much, the one and only birthday that was remembered as a good one, (the yellow dirt bike was given to me) and the present I got from that birthday was being taken away, now this could hurt a child's psyche. Plus it did really good jumps in the field next to the church that had all those jumps. I think as a child I must not of thought of it as something I could have just used when I wanted to go there. Well basically, it was mine all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess I'll give ya a tiny ounce of credit for not giving up your bike cuz I also thought it did really good jumps in the field by the church.
    Plus, remember the time mom messed up on some presents at Christmas (kind of shocking, really) and I gave you one of my games cuz I got 3 and you got none. And in return you gave me one candy bar.
    I guess I seem to be the more giving sister here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on, I got nuth, I probs had to sneak that candy bar out of dad's closet to show my gratitude. Okay so I must admit that was pretty nice of you. I definitely never deserved any nice sister awards growing up.

    ReplyDelete