Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shirts

Ok, so i talked to Bud about shirts for the little kids for the wedding. He didn't want to make anyone spend money on their wedding, so he said, "it doesn't matter if they have them or not, but it would be cool." But it will be kinda dumb if just a few of the kids have them, so we need to decide if we want them or not, and I say we just get them. I love my wedding pics when all the little kids were in blue. They're so cute. So do all of you agree to get them? Please post! (By the way, i went to Wal Mart today to see about them, and they didn't have them at this Wal Mart. So if any of you have found them, will you get one for Jete and i'll pay ya when i get there?)

6 comments:

  1. So we will do it, but I can't ever seem to get to a store, so if someone goes to a store and finds a bunch, give me a call and I can see if they have my kid's sizes and such. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, am I a re? Are we talking about the same brown polo shirts that my boys are wearing on the front of this blog? I am something sweet. Except I still need one for Javie and possibly Magnum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol from Ang's comment. I will look around for some shirts here, and let me know if someone else finds some shirts first, and I will pay them back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alissa is the one that found them, so why don't peeps talk to her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So here's what I did about the good old shirts. Cin talked to me about getting them and I was wondering when I could drag all my four boys to a few stores and search for shirts and not looking forward to it. Plus, not that jacked to buy 4 new shirts that I don't need. It only took me one day to realize that I'm not even bringing my kids with me. Serious sleep deprivation over here.

    ReplyDelete