Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So I am postin some pictures of the home show. Some you probs won't care, but I decided to share any ways. This isn't from the homeshow. This is Brientz room, and I love it, so I decided to share it with all.
Josh, this is for you, because I am going to have you build something like this for me, when I get a home someday. This was in a house that was 21,000 square feet. It was ginormous.
When Zach and I have a house and a pool like this, you can all come and swim in it :)
This was one of my favorite houses from the outside. The inside was the bomb as well. Off the master bedroom, they had a secret "lover" room, in a cave (it had a bed, candles and all the works for a "lover" room, I would call it something else but kids might see this), that led to a hot tub and then the pool, it was insane.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, these looked like fun houses to see. Do you have pics of the cave and secret love room? I want to see more of this house.

    ReplyDelete