Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chicago!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!

I'm so jacked!! I'm going to Chicago!! I leave on Ang's birthday and come back on the 28th, and am probably going to Nauvoo, which I am super extra jacked about because it's been over 10 years since I was there...with Scott and Sandy and their kids..............They hadn't even announced the plans to rebuild the Nauvoo temple when I was there, so I'm just really excited for it. It's good to have something to look forward too, and make me work Overtime again (although this will be a relatively cheap trip-since I'm just paying for flight and souviners! Plus, I got a sweet $100 off my flight due to my customer dissatisfaction on my last flight (ha-ha!) Anyway. I can hardly wait!!!
~E

6 comments:

  1. hey Ern are you gonna go through a session at the temple cuz the outside isn't as cool as the inside!!!!!!!!!
    had

    ReplyDelete
  2. My temple reccomend expired...I'm trying to see if I can get it replaced before Bud's wedding, but I have to get my records transferred to utah first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you going and with who?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going by myself, but my cousin Brandy and her husband Ryan live out there. They are moving back to Oregon soon, so they want me to come visit. We booked our hotel in Nauvoo today. I'm going because I'm going nuts. I have nothing to look forward to and but the spring solitice that is coming up. :-)

    ReplyDelete