Monday, March 17, 2008

BABY BLESSING

Hey peops. Just wanted to invite everyone to Miles' baby blessing. We're going to bless him in April or May and we just wanted to get a head count for who can come him April and who can come in May. Just let us know so we buy enough food for everyone. He's real cute, probs you'll all want to see him pronto. Plus, I made some delicious cooks today, though I might have put in a smidge too much flour. They're still deluxe, of course. The other trouble is that I made a baked custard and it dripped butter all over my oven so to have the delish cooks, my whole house has to reek. If you come here, I'll air out my house and give you a cook. Chocolate chip, butterscotch oatmeal cooks. Pretty good. They're in demand.

9 comments:

  1. Holl,
    I'm good either month. Just let us know what month you want to bless him and we'll fly the whole fam out immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I could count on you peop. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hol,
    I just had an idea. You could bless Miles while you're here for Bud's wedding. That way everyone would be to his blessing. Think on it. It could be good. Our church is at 8:30 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought about it a million times. The only peops who wouldn't be there would be our boys. I think it's kind of important not to leave them out, even if they're just little tikes. It's a killer not to do it there though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would they be gluten-infested? Or could you get some gluten-free ones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gluten free cooks, if you're offering to make cooks, they'd have to be gluten-free if I came...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gluten free cooks, if you're offering to make cooks, they'd have to be gluten-free if I came...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holl, I want to come. perhaps the next boy though.

    I hope to go to Bud's wedding if that counts.

    ReplyDelete