Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dan in Real Life

For anyone that hasn't seen this movie yet. Ya gotta go see it. I don't remember which peeps went with us, but there were a couple of brother-in-laws and we were all laughing and then pretty soon Josh said, why do I feel like I am watching some of your families home videos? Then they were both shaking their head the rest of the time. (We know it was in awesome wonder and amazement) Anyway, we watched it last night and we laughed our heads off again. During the aerobics part, I told Josh that See, we would never do aerobics at our get togethers. He looked at me and said, I know, you'd do a Fuller 5k. Wahaha to us, now we know why it's such a good flick, ya just want to be a part of that fam, that must be the feeling everyone gets with our fam too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ang, I rented this and I didn't love it as much as I thought I was going too. I thought I would be laughing my head off, and I was sad cuz I wasn't. It was good, but I thought it would be lots funnier!

    ReplyDelete