Monday, October 6, 2008

Fuller Foods Rap

Me, Ang, and Guts made up a Fuller Foods rap. It was pretty big in it's day. Some of you might remember it. I'll put a couple of verses on here in honor of Josh.

The toilet paper is 1-ply thick. We don't like it cause it's hard as a stick.
Fuller Fuller foods, do the Fu- fu- fuller foods, Fuller fuller foods, do the fu- fu- fuller foods.

You go dear hunting, eat some trail mix. You've got to take a dump,
Oh great, back to those sticks.
Fuller, fuller foods, do the fu- fu- fuller foods, Fuller, fuller foods, do the fu- fu- fuller foods.

5 comments:

  1. oh my, the glory days. Now I know how Boys II Men feel. (we went to their concert about a month ago and they were definetly still living in the glory days)
    I completely forgot about that little ditty. What talent we had. Girls let me know if we should reunite the band and get another hit going.
    Unfortunately I only remember those lines, turns out I think they were our faves. Imagine that for a Fuller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you post those lines, I remember them too. And Fuller Food tp was the ultimate worst. Lets hear the rest of the verses if you can remember them.
    And I would like to the the band reunite, that would be a real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I would like that band to reunite. Pretty good sutff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the taped original somewhere. I will have to find it and break it out.
    Those were the most awesome days ever! Too bad Russell did not want to join in on our fun. He was there for one of the Raps, but only wanted to talk about how fast he can throw a baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol to Gutz's comment about Russell. Pure funny

    ReplyDelete