Sunday, October 26, 2008

pictures

Here is more stuff about the 1/2 marathon we ran. The marathon peops sent some pictures to me in the mail of myself during the race. Wow. Pretty ugly. Then you can go online and see the rest of the pictures, they took about 12 or 15 of me I think. It's pretty sad when you think you look a certain way and then when you see the reality, it's a depressing thing. So, I got this new tank top from Wal Mart for 2 bucks. It's huge and it makes me look huge. My pictures look like my arms and legs are the limbs of some concentration camp person, my body is oversized, my face is red, and my mouth is wide open in most of the pictures. Plus, some of them are supposed to be me and they are really men. Gotta love it. If any of you want to see the pictures for real you can see the beauts on line. You go to marathonfoto.com and click on Baltimore half marathon 2008, then enter my name and bib number which was 11028. I would tell you Cin and Had's too, cause I bet they're some good 'uns, but I don't know their bib numbers. Mabes they'll put them on here. Enjoy the looking.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Holl, i got a few good ones. I'm smiling in a couple of mine and throwin out a 'what up' sign to Jeff in one of them. It's pretty sweet. I had no clue there was a camera guy right there. So mine don't look like i just killed myself to run 13 miles, just looks like i'm joggin along havin a good ol time. I have to admit though, one of yours is pretty sweet Holl. I laughed and thought about calling you, but figured it might be kinda rude to call and tell you that i thought your picture was funny. I checked out mine, yours, Had's, and Jeff's. My bib number is 20572 and Had's is 20573.

    ReplyDelete