Sunday, October 26, 2008

A little of everything

This is from a few weeks ago when Zach and I went to Ang and Josh's. Daxi was so cute and was readin to Saylor. Thanks Daxi for being a good cousin and helping me out.
So all of us Idahoans and Utahns went home last weekend and Saylor loved Mom and Dad like crazy. She followed them everywhere and wanted their attention every second. I loved it. Dad was sitting on the couch and Saylor just kept crawling in and out of his legs over and over. It was pretty dang cute. Don't worry her legs are still pretty dang big. They are skinnier and they used to be, but still giant.

Bird also performed at half time of the football game and we went and watched her there. She did good.


More of Bird. She is on the front, more to the right if you can't tell.



Some of the cards I made for Ang. Sorry I forgot to rotate them, but if I do it now, then you can't click on them to make them bigger.




And a close up of Saylor's cake. I am pretty dang proud of myself for how it turned out. I didn't really know what I was doing. Luckily we have an awesome sister in law named Alissa who does know and so I gave her a call and that is really why it turned out. To bad only like two pieces gotten eaten of it. I didn't have any or Zach. Oh well, it turned out cute. Just don't look to close at it and its real cute :)








This is part of Bird's dance they did.

3 comments:

  1. Turns out my camera is a piece and every picture is fuzzy. Sorry. In the video Bird is one of the ones in front but more to the right. Her hair is the one that bounces. then when they do the stunt then her back is to you in the middle group

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all of those pictures. You know always my comments have to be about jealous, wish I was there, etc. So, just fill in the rest of the things you've heard me say a hundred times and those are my comments for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting all of the pics and the video. I love to see them. Bird, good work on your performance, and good job to being in the front so we could see you. :) And again, nice job on your cake Kerr. Next you better bust out that Noah's Ark that's on my blog. lol You better take advantage of having Mom and Dad to get to know your kid, cuz it's sad when they don't.

    ReplyDelete