Sunday, October 5, 2008

NEVER A DULL MOMENT


Toj had a bad day. He tried to bite the back of Jav's head while they were on the tramp. Poor little Javie said he had a dent in his head and he needed a bag of ice. He thought he was quite traumatized.
I guess if Toj's teeth aren't coming out on his own, what else can a boy do? He lost his 3rd tooth tonight and possibly the bridge above all his teeth. The tooth on the left looks as if it should come out too, but when you try to pull on it, part of his gum is detached and about half of his gum comes down with it. This picture doesn't do it any kind of justice. I am going to take him to the dentist in the morning. I think the tooth that is missing (we had to pull that one out so that we could figure out what kind of a mess was behind it, actually I made my neighbor pull it out because Josh is in San Francisco) is what did most of the damage to his gums. It seems it did some kind of flip and cut up all the inside of his gums. But the worst part is the bridge, which doesn't come across on the picture too good. Right above your teeth you have that bridge that goes all the way around your teeth. It is hard if you feel it, Toj's feels like hamburger above that little area. It actually feels like a bunch of broken little pieces of something hanging out up there. Pretty sick huh. Baby do you wish that I went with Josh to San Fran so that you could be here for this sweet one? I guess it doesn't matter which of us calls the neighbors over. Well Toj is now very sad and was in the bathroom crying because he is afraid he is going to be ugly the rest of his life. I'll let you know what the dentist says. Peace for now peeps.

5 comments:

  1. Ang,
    That is the sickest thing ever. Corbie was sitting on my lap as I read this all the while he kept saying "sick, sick sick". He is 2.
    Poor little Toj. I am thinking hamburger where it is suppose to be tough is a real nasty analogy and a real nasty injury! I hope it heals and he comes out of the bathroom again!
    (Tanner did something like this to Savannah's head, although the outcome was about 1/2 of what Toj had). The dentist said it is all ok. Yours I bet not. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, poor Toj. That looks terrible. I'm anxious to hear what the dentist says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Toj-i-boy, that picture is just nasty. Man, that looks like it hurts. True the hamburger analogy is pretty sick sounding, especially when you looks at the picture and see how bad it already is. Poor kids of yours. They have everything happen to them. Tell what the dentist says after you take him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is the sickest thing I have ever seen. Talk about a horror movie picture. I hope Toji boy is doin okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bird here. This is probably the saddest thing i have ever seen! Tell Toj I love him and I hope gets better

    ReplyDelete