Monday, October 6, 2008

TOJ'S LATEST UPDATE




So here is a more current picture of the poor little guy. He looks like he could be one of the Simpson's. So we went to the dentist today and took care of some business. He pulled the other 3 front teeth out. He took the big panoramic xray and said that his two front teeth got shoved up a ways. He hopes that just means that it will take a while longer for them to come down. He said it is really hard to tell, but it looks like there are no other major fractures from the xray, but there are probably a few small little breaks up there that he is hoping will heal themselves. He had to pull all 4 out or he said they would probs just turn black and end up having a few abcesses. He said that his gums are so swollen that it is kind of hard to tell if they have other breaks or not. He said basically his gums have road rash. Poor little Tojie. He can only eat things through a straw right now. But I think he is feeling better because he wants to go to school and show everyone and earlier today he never wanted to leave the house again. Until Dax came home and told Toj that he told the whole class that Toj's lip was bigger than his nose and it made the teacher cry. Now Toj is ready to face the world. Plus I thought I better put his note to the toothfairy on here. In case you can't read it, it says: Dear Toothfairy, Can you give me extra money? Because I got my teeth out the hard way. From, Toj. Toj just came upstairs and asked where his note to the toothfairy is? I told him it is on the cabinet and I was just taking a picture of it, and apparently he is still a little sensitive because he got a little teary-eyed and said ya, but I wrote it all sloppy. I told him that was okay and he said, ya, but they'll think I'm sloppy and not neat and I really am neat. So I told him I would tell you guys that he is a neat writer usually. Okay, I am sure everyone has had their fill of Toj's mouth stories, but here they are.

8 comments:

  1. That is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Poor Toji boy, we love ya. I hope the tooth fairy gives you lots of money, you deserve it. We hope you get feelin better.
    Love ya Jean and Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toj, Sorry you had such a bad accident. Sure hope you get feeling better and we'll see you on Thursday.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little teary-eyed myself right now. That is the worst thing I've seen. Poor kid. For Christmas this year, I have been thinking about a tramp to put in our dot of a backyard, but this is making me reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh says that when he gets home, he is going to cut the tramp into little tiny pieces with his saw. He said he will never spend another dime on doctors because of the stupid tramp. I said that will be pointless, because then he would have to spend more money on another tramp that I would go buy. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I just saw all the pictures, how sad. I feel so bad for him, I can't believe that happened to poor little Toji boy. Is he in so much pain? I'm glad that they think so far it's nothing too permanent. I really feel so bad and want to cry for him. On a lighter note, that was a pretty sweet story about Josh, i laughed and laughed, cuz i can just picture Josh's actions and faces that he's making all throughout it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and tell Toj that he is probs the cutest boy i've ever seen with a fat lip like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at those pictures just make me get this permemant look on my face that I can't seem to get rid of. It's the kind of look that has these squinty eyes and forehead and I just keep thinking in my mind how awful and hurty his whole mouth looks. I'm real glad the dentist seems to think it is okay, but man that is the c-raps. Plus, I bet it killed to get more teeth pulled. I still have that squinty look right now, I can't help it. It won't go away cuz those pictures are in my mind. Tell Toji boy we love him and are so sorry, and I hope he gets lots of money from the tooth fairy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to lose a tooth so Toj's tooth fairy will come and visit me. But, I don't want to lose any teeth that way. Perhaps when it is time for dentures. Will Toj's tooth fairy still be around?

    ReplyDelete